CFMS Member ArcaStream is hosting a seminar called 'Managing the Unmanageable: Taming the Data Deluge' as part of the Science and Innovation event at The Queen Elizabeth II Centre in London on 13th June 2017.
Funding requirements, multi-discipline user expectations, explosive sensor growth and shrinking budgets are all challenges faced by today’s modern research institution. This is especially true of data management and collaborative data workflows. ArcaStream founder and CTO Barry Evans and their partners will present these challenges in detail, along with strategies on how to overcome them.
· Getting to know your user’s data workflows and behaviour
· Eliminating unnecessary cost from data storage repositories
· Reducing support and operational complexity
· Extracting unknown value from data without an army of curators
· Fairly, transparently and efficiently valuing your service to users
For more information and to register, please click here.