This year’s conference will focus on how UK innovation can tackle some of the biggest global challenges. You will hear about what these challenges mean for individuals, businesses and government, as well as the opportunities for entrepreneurs who can come up with solutions to these problems.
The event includes:
- Practical seminars on topics such as protecting your intellectual property, pitching and winning business and how to get funding
- A dedicated support zone to help you innovate, expand and collaborate in the UK and overseas. This includes an informal drop-in facility for advice
- One-to-one brokerage sessions with business experts, which can be booked in advance
- An international zone, where you can find out more about moving into international markets
- Almost 100 exhibitors showcasing their game-changing innovations
For the first time we will also have ‘tomorrow’s innovators’, a programme to inspire young people to become entrepreneurs and get them thinking about the future of innovation, today.
This is the ninth Innovate event. Last year’s – held in Manchester – saw more than 2,500 innovators, investors and academics come together. To register and buy your ticket, click here