The Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMECHE) is pleased to announce the return of the Simulation and Modelling conference, which will take place on 12-13 September 2017. Chaired by Tim Morris, Chief Executive, at NAFEMS, this year focuses on high level insights from across engineering functions and industries.
Join thought-provoking industry discussions with automotive, aerospace and other core industry thought leaders on the integration of simulation in design, validation and manufacturing processes. Understand the key challenges being faced and developments being made in optimising the product used for industrial applications, reducing cost, and improving the usability and quality of data.
Key topics covered include:
- Optimisation and integration of simulation and modelling across engineering disciplines
- Simulation in design and innovation
- Full vehicle body modelling for vehicles
- Simulation for powertrain development and testing
- Testing and Validation
- Streamlining manufacturing processes
- CFD for analysis of structures, stresses and materials
New speakers for 2017 include:
- Adrian Gaylard, Technical Specialist for Aerodynamics, Jaguar Land Rover
- Riccardo Parenti, Head of Concept Development, Lamborghini
- Akin Keskin, Chief of Virtual Engine Design System, Rolls Royce
- Steve Fletcher, Global CoE Director – CAE, Tata Technologies
- Tom Deighan, Principal Engineer, Ricardo UK
- Tim Morris, Chief Executive, NAFEMS
- Andrei Cimpoeru, CFD Engineer, CFMS
For more information and to register click here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.