The Engineering Simulation Show 2018 brings together the foremost products and services within the simulation field and welcomes senior decision makers and users from across the globe who share a professional interest in the practice, technology and science of simulation from modelling and simulation software to augmented reality to high performance computing.
Held at the Roundhouse in Derby, the event now its fourth year. This unique event is the perfect opportunity to showcase the latest products and services in this rapidly developing field.
Key technology areas include:
• Modelling and Product Design
• Virtual Reality in the Workplace
• Immersive Technology
• Augmented Reality
• Assembly and Maintenance Simulation
• Factory and Workplace Simulation
• Procedural Simulation
• Medical Simulation
• Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
• Structural Analysis
• Haptic Technology
• High Performance Computing
• Workstation Technology
• Image Processing Technology
For further information about exhibiting or attending the Engineering SImulation Show, visit the event portal here.