After the competition closes, an expert judging panel will assess each eligible entry on the following criteria:
- Comprehension – does it describe the scenario modelled, and is it readily understandable to different stakeholders?
- Completeness – does it present all of the important parts of the output data?
- Accuracy – is it accurate compared with the expected results from the output data?
- Discovery – are there any additional insights that have been identified from the data, beyond those included in the scenario briefing?
- Feasibility – can the visualisation be realistically and sustainably produced?
- User experience – how easy is the visualisation to use, and how rapidly does it operate?
- Creativity – how creative is the presentation style used in the visualisation?
Submissions will be scored highest on the ideas presented, and less on the technical execution of the entry.